WMG's 21st Anniversary Gala: Roaring Into Our Twenties!
View Some of WMG's 2013 Silent Auction Donations
Plan for a roaring good time at WMG's annual Gala in celebration of 21 years of support for women artists on Thursday, April 25th at Salvage One, 1840 W. Hubbard, Chicago, IL. This is a great opportunity to support Woman Made Gallery's programs, which have helped thousands of women artists to exhibit their work.
- Enjoy a highlight of the life and work of Sonia Delauney
- Bid on great art and raffle prizes including an Architectural River Tour for 8 ($500 Value / donated by James Pinzker), Gift Card Bash ($300 Value), and a Sonia Delaunay Package
- Snack on scrumptious appetizers provided by Amazing Edibles, and an assortment of gourmet cheeses donated by
- Libations include “Speakeasy,” one free signature drink for all ticket holders, and a cash bar
- Move to the tunes of DJ Michael Coloma and Charleston Dancer Linda Padilla
- Pose with 1920’s props in our photo booth
- View silent films by women filmmakers, Alice Guy-Blache and Lois Weber
The silent auction features paintings, photographs, pottery, sculpture, jewelry; gift certificates to theaters, restaurants, and various services, including encaustic lessons by Jenny Learner, and much more.
Get involved and/or purchase tickets: Be a host or sponsor, purchase admission tickets ($65), buy raffle tickets, donate money, a gift certificate or other silent auction item, and/or volunteer for the event. Contact us at email@example.com or 312-738-0400.
Become a Sponsor or purchase your Gala Event tickets HERE
- Collector Circle - $2500 - ten admission tickets
- Art Angel - $1000 - six admission tickets
- Visionary - $500 - four admission tickets
- Patron - $250 - two admission tickets
- Friend - $100 - one admission ticket
Contributors include: A&A Studios, Andrea Herrera and Amazing Edibles, Marty Bash, Bebeka Design, Cali Bergold, Blick Art Material, Janet Bloch, Corinna Button, Cabot Creamery, Pamela Callahan, Chicago Mosaic School, Chicago Printmakers Collaborative, Sally Deskins, Tami Dollase, Henrietta (Henny) Dubois, Meredith Dytch, Ruth Eckstein, Janice Elkins, Aida Emart, Tom Ferguson Interiors, Filoni, Deb Flagel, Foiled Cupcakes, Tammy Franke, Joan Friedberger, Esperanza Gama, Goodman Theatre, Juarez Hawkins, Linda Hillman, Ellen Holtzblatt, Horsefeathers Therapeutic Riding, Intuit: The Center for Outsider and Intuitive Art, Jan McKeachie Johnston, JV Color Salon, Elka-Elzbieta Kazmierczak, Mary Keefe, Linda Kelen, Virginia Kondziolka, Mie Kongo, Itala Langmar, Jenny Learner, Lillstreet Art Center, Suzanne Keith Loechl, Sioban Lombardi, Chandrika Marla, Bobbi Meier, Bert Menco, Beate Minkovski, Diana Mooses, Anita Nagler, Nature Yoga Sanctuary, Nora's Shoe Shop, Mary O'Connell, Poetry Foundation, R&F Handmade Paints, Karen Rechtschaffen, Clare Rosean, Salvage One, Shedd Aquarium, Janet Snow-Godfrey, Allison Svoboda, Keith J. Taylor, Rhona Taylor, Maria Testaguzza, Cindy Trim Photography, Uncommon Ground, Becca Waterloo, Kathleen Waterloo, Kathy Weaver, Georgia Lang Weithe, Winnetka Wine Shop, Marcia Winograd, David Woodhouse Architects, Marcia Woodhouse, Zealous Good.
Gala Committee: Honorary Chairs Margo Jeanchild, Ann Regan, and Amy Stoeffler. Co-chaired by Kathleen Waterloo and Beate Minkovski, committee members include Mary Ann Anthony, Carrie Byington-Oei, Martinjon Garcia, Bobbi Meier, Danielle Meier,Olivia Morris, Sandra Perlow, Julie Ris, Ruby Thorkelson, Becca Waterloo, and Marsha Woodhouse. Becca Waterloo designed the invitation and program. Marty Bash, Julie Ris, and Erin Waser assisted with editing.
Gala Program: Gala Program - Design: Becca Waterloo; Printer: Salsedo Press
Thanks to: A.R.E. Partners LLC; Choices in Dentistry; DeLux Bar & Grill; DuPage Medical Group; Tom Ferguson Interiors; Godwin Architecture; Grubb Property Management, Inc; Lauterbach LTD; Spacca Napoli Pizzeria; Tom Van Eynde.
VIEW ART DONATIONS TO PAST FUNDRAISERS